- Published on Friday, 16 June 2017 22:28
Best Practices in Negotiations
Wednesday November 8th 2017 at 6PM
Featuring Reo Oravec
(location details provided below Eventbrite link)
About The Presentation:
Personal and group negotiations are called for and the best practices for both are covered in this mini- workshop session. Material from the new version of the Negotiation Body of Knowledge “NBOK” will be covered and put into practice. We will review expanding individual negotiation skills and techniques, along with an interactive project team centric scenario.
Advance your negotiation ability to a whole new level with workbooks, tips and techniques sheets, and outlines from the “NBOK” as you participate in negotiation sessions tailored to software quality projects.
About The Presentor:
To RSVP for this free event, please click the button below:
Food and refreshments will be served!
Location details and further instructions:
6325 Peachtree Dunwoody Road
Atlanta, GA 30328
Location is provided by Cox Automotive/Manheim Auto Auctions. Please inform the parking attendant you are there for an Atlanta SPIN meeting. Proceed to the lobby level and obtain a guest badge. Take the elevator to the 1st floor and the meeting will be held in room 125.
Meeting Agenda (Schedule):
- 6:00PM - 7:00PM Networking & Refreshments (arrive early, bring business cards and resumes!)
- 7:00PM - 7:15PM Announcements
- 7:15PM - 8:15PM Presentation & Questions and Answers (time and presentation permitting)
- 8:15PM - 8:25PM Post Presentation Announcements & Raffle Winner(s) Drawing