- Published on Sunday, 08 March 2015 22:28
The Joy of DevOps
Wednesday July 20th at 6PM
Featuring Dodd Starbird
(location details provided below Eventbrite link)
About This Presentation:
This presentation will cover the following:
- Principles and History of Agile and DevOps
- An explanation and overview of exactly what DevOps means
- An overview of how to apply DevOps in your organization/company
Attendees of this meeting should expect to walk away with an understanding of the value of iterative development, blended organizations, automation tools, and collaboration in driving speed to mark and improving software quality.
Dodd will discuss how to identify opportunities to use these concepts in your own company.
About the Presenter:
As the principal Managing Partner for Implementation Partners LLC, Dodd Starbird leads transformational change efforts that combine Lean Six Sigma process improvement and Agile Innovation with the power of employee engagement. He is the author of the 2010 McGraw-Hill book, "Building Engaged Team Performance", and he has a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the United States Military Academy at West Point and an MBA from the University of Denver.
To RSVP for this free event, please click the button below:
Food and refreshments will be served!
Location details and further instructions:
6305 Central Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30328
Google Maps location
Location is provided by Cox Automotive and our meeting will be held on the 1st floor in the Azalea Room.
Please park in the Guest Parking and walk to the stairs at the north end of the parking deck
Meeting Agenda (Schedule):
- 6:00PM - 7:00PM Networking & Refreshments (arrive early, bring business cards and resumes!)
- 7:00PM - 7:15PM Announcements
- 7:15PM - 8:15PM Presentation & Questions and Answers (time and presentation permitting)
- 8:15PM - 8:25PM Post Presentation Announcements & Raffle Winner(s) Drawing