- Published on Sunday, 22 September 2013 15:09
Can The Zombie Apocalypse Help You Survive Your Projects?
Presented by Hans Eckman
Wednesday October 16th at 6PM
7000 Central Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30328
(location details provided below Eventbrite link)
About this presentation:
If a zombie outbreak happened tomorrow, would you be ready? What about if you start a death-march project? We learn the most valuable and long lasting lessons when we face and overcome impossible situations. Using disaster preparedness as a backdrop, we will show the importance of root cause analysis, process analysis, risk mitigation, project scoping, business rules, and implementation planning as foundations for overcoming impossible project challenges.
- Learn how your PM, BA and process improvement expertise can be used to decompose even the most challenging situations
- Discover why situational awareness and problem definition can have the biggest impact to project success or failure
- Leave with a way to apply and refine your skills outside work while building a plan to survive 3 days, 3 weeks or 3 months
About Hans Eckman:
Hans Eckman provides transitional management and consulting for rapidly changing companies, with 17 of his over 20+ years’ experience creating workflow optimization solutions across diverse industries. He currently serves as GVP and Security Services Workstream Manager at SunTrust Bank. Hans provides process improvement and mentoring through the SunTrust Business Analyst Center of Excellence, and his past speaking engagements can be viewed at HansEckman.com. Hans has a B.S. and M.Ed. from the University of Georgia.
Food and refreshments will be served!
Location details and further instructions:
7000 Central Parkway
3rd Floor Conference Room
Atlanta, GA 30328
Location is provided by CCCi and is located in the same building as their head office. Please park in the visitors section of the parking garage. Once in the lobby, take the second elevator bank to the third floor and proceed to the conference room near the lobby side of the building. Click here for a Google map of the meeting location.
- 6:00PM - 7:00PM Networking & Refreshments (arrive early, bring business cards and resumes!)
- 7:00PM - 7:15PM Announcements
- 7:15PM - 8:15PM Presentation & Questions and Answers (time and presentation permitting)
- 8:15PM - 8:25PM Post Presentation Announcements & Raffle Winner(s) Drawing